Topic: IoT Hype vs. Reality in 2017
Anurag Garg is the co-founder and CEO of DATTUS, an Indianapolis- based company that provides an out-of-the-box Industrial IoT solution to transform machines into smart-machines and factories into smart-factories overnight. Today, DATTUS operates teams in the US and India, and serves customers across two continents – including some of the biggest names in manufacturing and industry. Under Anurag’s leadership, DATTUS graduated from the highly-exclusive gener8tor accelerator in 2016, won a MIRA Award for ‘Best New Tech Product’, and was recognized in 2014 by Founder.org as a Top 10 company from a global list of 800.
Forbes named Anurag to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list in 2017, Midwest Energy News recognized him in their 40 Under 40 list of Midwest Energy Leaders, E2C named Anurag as a Clean Energy Power Player in 2016, and the IBJ recognized him in 2015 as a young leader in Indianapolis. Anurag has been featured in Pumps and Systems, Smart Industry, Manufacturing Automation, and the Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering. He is a regular contributor to industry journals and a frequent speaker at industry events and conferences.
Anurag’s presentations are highly-polished, high-production design with infographics and industry research. He is personable, professional, and a great fit for any event looking to attract C-Levels, business leaders, and investors.
Frequently Requested Topics:
- Where Does the Internet-of-Things Fit in Manufacturing?
- Hype vs. Reality of Internet-of-Things, The Best is Yet to Come
- Engaging the Young Workforce to Grow and Innovate in Manufacturing
- “Launch your IIOT Strategy Sooner than Later” – Smart Industry
- “How Continuous Monitoring Improves Safety” – Manufacturing Automation
- “The So-Called Internet of Things is Not Actually About ‘Things’” – Indianapolis Business Journal
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- Indy Big Data, Launch Wisconsin, Indy IoT Meetup, Failure Institute, OESA CIO Council Meeting, Purdue Foundry (multiple events), Rose Hulman Venture Series, Capstone Entrepreneurship Lecture (Purdue), Digital Strategy Workshops (Manufacturing Companies)